Post by angelad on Aug 29, 2011 10:55:42 GMT
As ‘Friends of the Dogs', we are all working together for the same cause - to help the home with its work with stray, unwanted dogs and promoting responsible dog ownership.
So we would ask:
• Do not post offensive, inappropriate language/material, nobody should have to be offended because of this.
• While people are entitled to express their own opinions, abuse/bullying/direct insults to individuals, other forums or rescue groups is not tolerated, either in posts or pm’s/ emails.
• We strongly promote responsible dog ownership –neutering, microchipping, vaxing, positive reward based training, etc., - whilst healthy questioning of other practices is OK, actively promoting them is not.
• SPAMMING is not allowed.
• If you have any complaints, please use the ‘Report’ button to inform a moderator.
• Anybody misusing the forum as above risks having their account revoked.
Thanks to all for keeping this a fun, efficient and informing Forum